Collision & Automotive Repair Services
TenPoint Complete has expertise in the automotive and auto physical damage industries. We provide market research and call center services that connect companies with their customers. We collect information about experiences, attitudes and perceptions that help companies:
- Understand the customer experience
- Turn detracting or passive customers into promoters of your company
- Increase repeat and referral business
- Measure and quantify results and trends over time
- Provide internal management and external marketing tools
- Drive profitability
Repeat and referral business typically accounts for a high percentage (60%-90%) of sales, and it costs 10 times more to obtain a new customer through marketing and advertising than it does to retain current customers. The increase in communication through social media makes it increasingly important to make sure your customers are satisfied. TenPoint Complete also has a tool to help automotive customers manage their online reputations called SureCritic. For more information about SureCritic, click here.
TenPoint Complete programs connect you directly with your customer base from an unbiased third party source that is familiar with your industry. Customers appreciate companies that value honest feedback. TenPoint Complete surveys are typically brief and non-intrusive. They can be conducted by live agents at our call center, or by IVR (Interactive Voice Response) artificial intelligence. For more information about CSI Communicator IVR, click here.
Click here to view a TenPoint Complete survey
Hot Sheets – Immediate Service Recovery Opportunities
An important aspect of a TenPoint Complete program is the ability to quickly turn negative customer experiences around. TenPoint Complete sends Hot Sheet Service Alerts to you in less than 24-hours, so that you can be proactive in following up with your customers.
Uses for Your Business
There are countless ways to use the information obtained from your customers through TenPoint Complete, but here are a few examples to consider:
- Devise an incentive plan for employees based on customer satisfaction
- Use the information in sales presentations
- Leverage results in marketing, public relations and social media efforts
- Create a service recovery SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Use live audios of customer comments to make a real impact in training and coaching sessions with employees.
TenPoint Complete has various ways of communicating with clients, and prefers to do so electronically. This process typically involves receiving a customer list, importing those files, harvesting the desired information from customers, and then returning that information to our clients. Here are some examples of how the information can be returned:
- Data transfers in formats such as spreadsheets or comma delimited
- Emailed PDF formats
- Online reporting
- Web services
- CD ROM
- Hard copy reports